Sunday, May 4, 2008

Denny's and Dogs

This is my big head













So this is my first weekend back from Slovakia sans jet-lag. I didn't plan too much for this weekend but to relax and grill some burgers n hotdogs. So this is what we did on Friday night. After food and a couple games of beer-die, some ghost in the graveyard was played. I haven't played this since I was probably....12 or 13.






Nothing special for Saturday except for a visit from Snakes before he went fishing.
Breakfast today was held at Denny's, were all the great minds go to eat. Kevin and Katie had matching Lumberjack Slams...how cute. I had country fried steak and eggs with an english muffin ~ a very nontraditional breakfast for this Irishman. Let me tell you, this uncommon choice hit the spot! After our bellies were full it was off to Best Buy to look at some toys. I have been in the market for a new dSLR. The D80 is #1 on my list, but I am not sure if I am ready to take to plunge yet. When we got home we took Stink dog #2 and #3 to the park to tire them out. It was a good time but, again I found out that Maceo doesn't like to listen to me when there are more interesting smells to sniff. Eventually we were able to play fetch. Bailey actually played fetch with me too...



















Bailey dog...














My buddy...


















2 comments:

Matthew D Dunn said...

His head is deceivingly un-shovel-like in these photographs. Also, glad to see pre-fishing trip Snakes making an appearance.
Keep it up dude.

And I put a link to your blog on my blog which should really help the googlers get to your page. You should put a meter on your page to see if anyone visits.

Irish said...

Thanks dude! Un-shovel-like...I don't know about that. How do I make a meter that can measure 1.21 jiggawatts?? I am sure in 1985 you can by these meters in every corner drug store....